1. King Blizz, how long have you been doing music?
I've been doing music since middle school days.
2. King Blizz, what are the pro's and con's of being a native American hip hop artist?
Being a Native American hip hop artist is challenging. High expectations are to meet and if it ain't met then the future of being a successful rapper is gon fade quick. On the other hand there seems to be no voice in the Rap game when it comes to Native American artist. That being said I am here to change that.
3. King Blizz, you just dropped a single called "Forgive Me." What is the concept behind this record?
The record is about a past life that I've lived with a whole lot of guilt and asking the lord above for forgiveness.
4. King Blizz, how did this record come about and where were you when you came up with this record?
Dam, I was fresh outta county once again. Went straight to the studio and this beat happen to be the first beat to play and when it dropped I had already came up with the hook for it.
5. King Blizz, what do you feel, you bring different to the Arizona music scene?
Straight raw, real, and a Rez Life Swag to it.
6. King Blizz, what was the hardest thing you had to overcome in life and how did you overcome it?
The Hate upon me. so many misunderstandings between people who I either did business with or tried to help. At first I was aggravated and agitated about what was said about me and who it was coming from. After it marinated I learned that there will always be hate and jealousy whether im down or up. Now days im just numb to it because I know who I am.
7. King Blizz, where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
I see myself a few steps higher, progressing, improving and in a successful lane